Monday, July 17, 2006

Warning Sirens?

Wow! You just never know what you're going to find when you get home. I was dog and housesitting for my youngest son over the weekend while he was in Vegas. I got to his house, turned on his computer after a lengthy attack of love from his gorgeous German Short Hair Pointer who calls me MoMo (he CAN talk) and I couldn't get online. To my disappointment, I find Number 2 son has changed his settings and I needed his password to get things going. Oh well! A weekend without the MESS was certainly a welcome change but I couldn't get to the comments and couldn't let the other Equalizers know so they could go in and let comments through.

While I was out, Chexxy did us all proud so I wasn't missed toooo badly. I do regret not being able to post a comment right away on her blog telling her what a great job she did at putting more out there for people who want to know what REALLY happened over the last 3 years. She got the usual comments from those anonymice who use the tactic..."If you really wanted to blah blah blah blah blah, then you'd blah blah blah blah.."... and I'm sure that Chexxy did what Truth and I do a lot and that is to delete the posts from the same person who focuses on the same tired old insult and just keeps going and going and going like the Energizer Bunny on steroids wearing a Timex Watch. There were also the same posters telling her to let TC handle things and we should just keep quiet but we know these to be poser posters who don't want the truth out there.

Now! I did see some other interesting things when I got back ...like an alledged warning from someone that if we didn't stop bothering him HE would make up some more crap...scuse me... reveal more about our guy and his hookups and then Chexxy got a warning to delete her blog by a certain time or else. Then the very strange accusation that those of us wanting to make sure Googlers can find what REALLY happened think WE are trying to be heroes. It's the way that it came across that struck me funny. Since when is "Hero" something derogatory? I don't think any of us set out to become heroes; we're just people telling the truth at the shit stirrers' expense, of course. If we can tell the truth and make the asswipes look like the jokes they are..then, HEY!

I don't get what all these turds in a punch bowl don't understand. The Energizer Bunny doesn't understand that the only thing her constant psych games accomplish is making my ass wanna eat soda crackers. Those who threaten to expose more don't understand that we've proven their stories thus far to be false and we'll keep on keeping on. Those who believe in and enable the liars don't understand the logic of proof when it's in front of them. The "Gay Mafia" (thanks, Chexxy)and the Clay "Haters" don't understand that if Clay never gets radio play because of them, if he never makes another TV appearance because of them, we are still going to buy what he's selling; we will still go to his concerts and in large enough numbers to make sure he remains in the Millionaire category and we'll make sure he knows that he is loved beyond belief.

YOUR GAMES ARE MOOT! NOW...DO YOU GET IT?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I still say that eventually the "haters" will be exposed. They think because its the internet they are not under scrutiny. You never can tell when someone is watching you. Even on the internet. You know the old saying, " Give em enough rope."

Truth Rules said...

When these hate bloggers began bashing Clay's fans did they really expect us to remain quiet?

They've made it quite clear they don't want anyone on their blogs with something good to say and they also don't want to see any blogs disputing their hateful comments. I say tough.

I'll say what I want, when I want and if I need to use friendly blogs to do it I will. Deal with it.

WRU said...

Great job!

We have always known the TRUTH and I think Mr James, as he posts on PH is a lot of it.

wru

Anonymous said...

Who is Mr James? When did he post? Sorry for asking, I didn't see his post.

WRU said...

Did you see the absolutely sick garbage tin hat has up tonight? How do they get away with it, isn't it against the blog rules?

Oh Crap said...

I think Rick James is Rick Campbell and many others think this also.

I have not read Tinfoilhat's blogs so I have no idea what is going on. The blog I was concerned with is now closed. WC is for fun if I want something to crack on and TFH doesn't worry me...I don't know why but they seem like small potatoes just trying to carry on as much dirty work as possible.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I have seen that name many times the last few months. That is probably who it is.

Anonymous said...

We can all breathe now!

Has anyone considered the possibility that "Once upon a time..." is an admission that this has all been a fairy tale?

Oh Crap said...

Polly Graf, that would be nice but it would be wishful thinking on my part.

At any rate, I'm all kinds of giddy this morning with the CD getting closer and closer to being in my hands and I get all kinds of Hawt thinking about A Thousand Different Ways. The images going through my mind should come with a letter rating.

Anonymous said...

OhC, it appears that rumored numbers are now looking right on. Just last week we had this bit of info from CDD:

"Another 'confirmation' for the rumoured September 19 release date of Clay's highly anticipated (and very overdue) sophomore is coming tonight from the Fred Meyer/Kroger chain of stores. clayniac2 from the Clayboard spoke with a purchasing agent at the chain's corporate headquarters who informed her that it will be out on September 19. He added: "This is going to be huge."

Barnes & Nobel has the same information -- Sept. 19 release.

And now today, comes this from Variety:

"Nov. 14 has been set as the release date for debut albums of "AI5" winner Taylor Hicks, runner-up Katharine McPhee and the newest signing in the 19 Recordings fold, Kellie Pickler. It is the first time "Idol" finalists have shared a release date for their debut albums.

The only one left out of the equation is Chris Daughtry, who has inked with 19 Recordings/RCA Records. His album, slated for the fourth quarter, has no firm release date.

But before the pre-Thanksgiving rush of tyro Idols, there will be an onslaught of releases from "AI" vets. Clay Aiken's third album is due Sept. 19, Ruben Studdard's third CD bows Sept. 26 and Fantasia's soph effort is due Oct. 17.

Joining the fray is the contestant who famously dropped out, Mario Vazquez from "AI4." His album, pushed back from the summer, is pegged for a Sept. 12 release date.

The biggest seller of the "American Idol" clan, first-season winner Kelly Clarkson, will release her next disc (#3) early next year."