Friday, July 21, 2006

REAL POWER

There's been a major stirring of the Clay Nation in the last couple of days. Somebody leaked a rough cut studio version of "1000 Days" and our bodies "thudded" in flames. Yes, everyone is thrilled to be hearing that incomparable voice again but this time it has taken a back seat to something else. If you visit the message boards you'll find the topic du jour is "Breathy".

Holy Mary, Mother of God! Clay Aiken has left a pregnant studio mic behind again and his female fans are ovulating in unison, including those of us who have been spayed and/or paused by the meno. Claydawgs, Brudes (tm LBFCA) and tolerant husbands everywhere are silently in prayer giving thanks to whatever it was in that download that set their women on fire.

When a humble Southern Boy can melt my pants just by sucking air, that's Real POWER. When a faint throaty growl causes me to leave fingernail grooves in the arms of my chair, that's RAW POWER at its sexiest. I have a feeling that Clay and his new team are about to unleash our Raw Sexy Clay Aiken on the rest of the world. Up to now it's just been him and us sharing this side of him in concert. The International Scene is about to get a JOLT of REAL POWER and isn't it nice that this power is LOVE.

"Breathe for me, Honey!" You bet I will. What my reactions to a 4 minute demo prove to me is that those who have tried to stop Clay Aiken's rise to the stars are the ones without power... and they need to take a suck on that. A whisper and a slight groan in a mic from our guy are mightier than the forked tongue and poison pen. "Oh, Baby, That's a Fact!"

11 comments:

Truth Rules said...

How 'bout I just settle for saying holy sha zit and leave the flowery speeches to you other gals. Your all so much better at it than I am.

...and OhCrap...thanks for making me spit out my coffee.

Anonymous said...

When I click the play button, with my headset on it's like I fall into another world, I close my eyes and just let the sound of his voice move me across the room. My God if a 4 minute demo can do this to me, what is going to happen when I have his CD playing for the first time???? God help us all.

I'm so happy I let Clay Aiken into my heart, and he is there forever.....

Oh Crap said...

Have you noticed how quiet the friendly blogs are? Hardly anyone is trying to horn in on the celebrations to sling mud. I haven't visited the hate blogs so I have no idea what's going on over there. Do I care? Nope! They are insignificant to me at this point. Now if we could just get some more leaks. I have the heebie jeebies cos I want to hear what he's done with a couple of the older songs. That is the hardest part of the wait for me.

Anonymous said...

It's the voice. As long as CA has
that voice - he has me. HA

Anonymous said...

The hate blogs are gearing up! This is just getting so depressing.

Anonymous said...

Anon at 5:58, Are they making up more stories? What do you mean?

Anonymous said...

oh crap 2:01 - I agree with you. In fact, after a few days away due to real life and with everything changing, I just don't have a need to read their opinions. It just doesn't matter to me, at all. Distancing ones self for a brief time puts a whole new perspective on things. I just don't care anymore about them or what their hangups are.

They can group together and figure out what their hangups are about Clay and why they devote so much time and attention to him. I know why I do, and that's all that matters to me.

Anonymous said...

I so agree with the "Real Power" concept as it applies to Clay. Once I hear him sing I forget all about the haters. Any thoughts of them just seem to vanish in thin air. And don't even mention seeing him perform--live or otherwise--that sends me into another dimension!

Anonymous said...

I got to thinking yesterday about all this crap that has been going on, and I decided as of today I'm not going to read anymore of it. I'm turning my attention to Clay and his new CD. I refuse to let anyone burst my bubble now!!! It's over and done!!!

Clay bring it on young man!!

Anonymous said...

Maybe if we quit communicating with them they will die of boredom because they have to talk to each other.

Anonymous said...

Clay has thousands of people on his fan boards. The hate board,tin's, has 35 people who say the same thing over and over again. It is so laughable to me that they think they are going to make inpact on clay or his fans. All they really want to do is get a rise out of the fans. They hate us way more than Clay. Do I for even one minute care what they have to say? NOPE!