Sunday, July 16, 2006

ASSWIPES ANONYMOUS

Its seems the wench that has been plaguing this blog for days needs an intervention. I made an error and when someone brought it to my attention I corrected the mistake in one of my comments. She keeps goading and goading trying to start a fight and I keep ignoring her telling me how awful I am and that I must like to mislead people by not correcting things on my blog post. It's just a game and I don't want to play....it's boring and ranks right up their with all her other scams, trouble making and back stabbing.

Since she seems to be frothing at the mouth, is too lazy to have found the correction for herself to begin with (after being told by more than one person to keep looking), is subject to temper tantrums and has a severe case of Cooties, I think I will say Pfffffffffffffft just to piss her off even more.

Hey! Asswipe! Seek Help! Asswipes Anonymous has a great 5 step program.

1. Quit thinking of yourself as Judge and Jury of Clay Aiken, his fans, and me.
2. Quit thinking of yourself as Judge and Jury of Clay Aiken, his fans, and me.
3. Quit thinking of yourself as Judge and Jury of Clay Aiken, his fans, and me.
4. Stop being a liar and an instigator of trouble and scandal
5. Get a life doing something that will help you stop pining for a man you couldn't
have.

I repeat: Get a Life!

6 comments:

WRU said...

Ignore them Oh Crap, welcome back!

Buddie boy is back and trying crap.

Anonymous said...

Why am I not surprised that he is back. I felt the plan was to make it appear that he was trying, but Clay's fans kept harrassing him. Do some of the threats seem like blackmail to anyone else?

Oh Crap said...

Anon, I don't think any of Clay's fans were harassing JP.

I do think it funny, however, that Groucho is now showing his true colors as to how he felt about JP all along. JP was useful to him... for a while.

Anonymous said...

I didn't mean they were really harrassing him. Just that he would say he tried but they would not leave him alone. I hope that is not the case because I was willing to let hom go in peace. I still want peace.

Well, you can't trust a snake(Groucho). Oh, wait, maybe that is an insult to the snake.

Truth Rules said...

Groucho is the biggest homophobe I've ever encountered.

Anonymous said...

I actually think Groucho found himself attracted to Clay and he's so homophobic and hated this
side of himself that he projected that hate onto Clay. The more he
lusts after Clay, the more he has to pretend to hate him.