Thursday, November 30, 2006

IT'S THE HOLIDAY SEASON AND CLAY IS SINGING

First thing's first! Thank you all for your heartfelt condolences on the passing of my Aunt. Something like this is hard enough to take but when tragedy strikes during the Thanksgiving and Christmas Season it casts a giant shadow over what should be a celebration. I have been so grateful for the support and lifting of spirits by my fellow Clay Friends on this blog and the private blog. Thanks to Art and everyone else for bringing links to some beautiful montages and to Calico for creating her own and to those who entertained us with the "Ripacrite" photos and Youtubes. Some had me laughing until I peed my pants and those laughs were much needed by us all.

Now comes the excitement of the NotaChristmasTour. What will Clay wear? Will his hair be long and feathery or will it be trimmed a little? Will he have bangs or will his hair be swept to the side? What socks will he surprise us with? Will he be wearing a T-shirt or 10?

WHO CARES, RIGHT? Clay Aiken is back on the Road. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CLAY!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE SOOOOOOO LOVED!!!!!!!!!!!

14 comments:

WRU said...

Can't wait for the Not Tour!

Great news indeed. The Christmas appearances are coming up also.

Anonymous said...

Bless you, Oh Crap - you've personally been through a lot this past week or so.

May Clay's voice soothe your heart and the pictures from the symphony tours bring a smile to your face!

{{{{HUGS}}}}

Oh Crap said...

Thanks, Ticked and thanks to everyone.

I'm so excited about the cellcerts that will be coming up. I've got all those butterflies in my tummy again.

Truth Rules said...

I got to watch the house tour and then the Tyra repeat. I'm not going to make one of the Christmas concerts so I'll have to depend on the cellcerts and any clack. Glad your feeling a bit better OhC.

Anonymous said...

Ohcrap,good to see you back and feeling a little better. I'm so
sorry to hear of the passing of
your aunt.

We now have a lot of clack to
look forward to.At least that's what I'm hopeing. Loved Clay's
house. Looks just like mine
(only not).

Anonymous said...

Welcome back OC......big hugs to one hell of a sweet gal! :-)

Oh Crap said...

Accidentally hit the reject button so bringing this from my email copy:

Yeah That said......

I don't get to go to any concerts this time, either...thank God for cellcerts.

Happy Holidays, everyone.

Anonymous said...

jp, closed down blog????????

Anonymous said...

OhCrap - hope you're feeling better this week.

Hopefully the good news of Clay's Christmas concerts will lift your heart - and ours!!! :>

Anonymous said...

Yay, Clay!

I was following the cellcert, too, and from what they said he's in great voice and great form - chatting and laughing and joking with the audience and blasting the roof off the place with the glory notes. They said his voice sounded better than it ever has.

It is SO GOOD to have him back where he belongs!!!

Anonymous said...

Clay hit the final notes of AIW and held them forever. Audience is going nuts. Many standing ovations tonight!

Anonymous said...

I join with the others in celebrating Clay!

He makes me fall in love with love - especially this time of year.

Truth Rules said...

I'm so glad we get video. Clay is so much fun to watch. Damn, he looks good.

Anonymous said...

I like him with a little extra meat on his bones!