Saturday, December 09, 2006

Comedian Clay Aiken

Don't you just love his snark?

Usually I'm frantic for the downloads of Clay's performances from the wonderful Clack Goddesses but this Christmas Tour has provided us with some of the best off-the-cuff comedy that puts the likes of Conads NoNads, Leno and other professional comedians to shame. They have writers but our guy needs none. The natural connection and affection between Clay and his fans allows for enough material to keep him and us in stitches forever. The difference between his type of humor and the scripted kind is that Clay can poke fun at himself and us without being hurtful. We adore him for his many quirks (he so knows) and he's proven 10 times over that he loves our quirkiness as well.

What a smart man! Clay has taken the sting out of the next bit of bird cage fodder allegedly coming to a grocery store near you. We've seen the post elsewhere from a gal claiming that Clay is the father of her "love child" from his college days in Charlotte. The comedy of this error is that he doesn't know this person (nor does anyone else) so he had no problem making jokes about this Not-a-Story during his Christmas Not-a-Tour. Yet another "in your face" by the King of Snark.

What I have heard that is NOT so funny (and I can't remember where I saw this) is that someone is angry enough to try tracking down who or where the photo of the little boy came from for the purpose of reporting the parent(s) to Children's Services for using an innocent child in this tabloid manner. It would be sad if someone is using their own child or if someone "borrowed" the child from innocent, unsuspecting parents who might be implicated in this latest scam.

Back to my CLACK!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohcrap, your back, great blog.
I've been wondering how long it
would take for NE to go in another
direction.I guess the gay thing
don't sell enough papers.What assholes!!!!

WRU said...

I certainly hope someone puts this lady away because that is unfathomable that anyone would use an innocent child for gain in any way, shape, or form.

Oh yeah, back to the hilarious clack!

Our guy is wonderful!

Anonymous said...

You will notice how it's always the same story. They say they don't want money; they want to appear to be noble. They're tired of lying for Clay or don't like the way he treats them. They want Clay to be truthful and admit he's gay. Then all will be right with the world.

Such bullshit! If there even is a Kimberly, she's a paid hack just like Paulass. Same script, different lead character.

Truth Rules said...

It just blows my mind how even the simplest statements or actions can be twisted into something negative and hateful. I'm so thankful I'm not the type person who does that.

Unknown said...

Pfft to the NE and haters.Let them rot in their fifth.

Just let me say that I went to two concerts, Waukegan and Merrillville{sat right behind Ethel}. Not only is he in fine voice, there is a maturity there. He seems to have accepted his fans more. Like he now realizes that we are not going anywhere.

They can say or do anything they want anymore, I am done with it. To hear the fans screaming and giving standing O's just reaffirms my love for him and this fandom.

crew said...

Sold Out concert in Grand Rapids!! (sorta) Woo-hoo!! I called them today for gift certificates for another concert...and inquired about Clay's. THey said they have 2 single seats left.

jbc4clay said...

I love how Clay is taking control and taking his life back!

I made the same comment about that child - how sad that someone has posted his photo on a filth blog and using it in such a way. It is so, so sad.

Anonymous said...

In keeping to the theme of the blog, here's a great clip.

Clay Aiken - Comedian or singer?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=balIS1Jbmv8

WRU said...

Just a warning from old blogger from their main home page:

This all means that we’ll be removing the “beta” from the new Blogger very soon! At that time, we’ll begin the process of requiring that users of old Blogger move to new Blogger.

Let me know if you want any help with it OhC, it is easy to do.

w

Oh Crap said...

Well, that royally sucks, WRU. It wasn't broken so why fix it?

eye-witness said...

Does anyone know if there is any clack of just the Clay snarks?
If not then there really should be.
I'd love to have all his snarks edited together.

Truth Rules said...

I made the switch to the new version and it looks OK to me. If anyone has a problem please let me know.

Clay's banter has given me one laugh right after another. The guy is so so funny. I think it's great that he seems more relaxed and spontaneous now than he did. I love his snarky humor.

Anonymous said...

I saw the supposed "Child Support Arrears" information on this "case" but I never saw a picture or an actual article?? Was there one? I sure hope not, but if there was one I missed it, which might be a good thing!