Sunday, September 23, 2007

Shovel This!

Here's an excerpt from asswipe's blog:

..."When it was announced that Joan McGhee Marbrey had passed I was emailed a link to an online Guest Book where friends and relatives could leave condolence messages to the family. There were just a few entries in the book including one from a woman who made it a point to note she was a Claymate. This gave me a brilliant idea. Throughout the next few days I anonymously emailed Chexxxy's and the Equalizer's blog providing them a link to the condolence book. I told some them to keep it off their blogs and message boards so that the "stalker and haters" would not know about it. Within a matter of a hours the guest book filled up with names and locations off all these Claymates as I quietly sat back and collected each of them. Yes, I used and manipulated Chexxxy and Oh Crap, but that's what happens to people who are easily fooled.

I would like to thank my co-conspirators Chexxxy and Oh Crap for the following collection of names and addresses. Your shovels are on their way."


I see that the liar strikes again. I've been in the process of moving for the last week and prior to that my computer was blasted by a power surge while I was away for a few days scoping the new digs. The new computer was hooked up in the late afternoon and late into the evening I saw the message from "Anonymous" leaving me a link which I ignored and moved on to the other comments, then caught up on email and then caught up on a couple of private boards. It's now 3:56 a.m. and I still haven't done anything with that "Anonymous" comment nor have I clicked on the link.

You didn't get jackshit from me, Jack Shit. I am, however, anxiously waiting to see what you get pending the finale of the saga Chexxxy is putting together about scammers. Interesting read I've come back to. Perhaps you'll get your shit jacked. Perhaps there should be a new help group for people like you called Scammers Anonymous.

Go ahead; send that shovel. Can't wait to bury your ass.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jack Shit is a jackass.

He is wetting himself over his recent shenanigans. 'Cept that list of names is meaningless. D'oh.

Hey, shitpile, no need to send that shovel to Chexxxy or Oh Crap; keep it. You're doing such a good job of digging your own hole.

...and the walls came a-tumblin' down.

Anonymous said...

You are back!!! Go, Oh Crap!!

Anonymous said...

These people are pathetic!

Oh Crap said...

I don't really know how pathetic they are but I do know they are criminals. Now I understand the comment that was left on here about people contacting Haltabuse. If any fan had their name on his list which I haven't seen, please do check the comments for the previous blog post and click on that link to report this idiot. As for me, I am going to copy his little blog post attached to the email copy of his "Anonymous" comment with the link directly to the Charlotte FBI Field Office so they can add it to their cyberstalker file on Jack Shit.

Anonymous said...

When I heard that paulass sent you the link I laughed because 1. I knew it wasn't true 2. I knew he was gonna be in a heap of trouble with you and Chexxxy. It's so fun to catch him in blatant lies.

As for crazyass posting the list of names from a condolence guestbook, well that's just depraved, isn't it.

I wonder if all the names he posted were fans?

Anonymous said...

FYI - Jack Shit did a little editing from his first attempt at this blog. I'm referring to this sentence: "Throughout the next few days I anonymously emailed Chexxxy's and the Equalizer's blog providing them a link to the condolence book."

This sentence originally said, "At 2:00 AM I anonymously emailed Chexxxy's and the Equalizer's blog...Within a matter of hours..." I remember thinking who in the heck could they email at 2:00AM and cause such a response in the middle of the night? Obviously someone pointed out to "Jack" his error and he fixed it.

We won't mention the fact that someone posted the link on his blog, however most of the women found the link from the News & Observer.

I guess that makes Jack Shit, Stupid Jack Shit!

Oh Crap said...

Here's the original message from asswipe/Anonymouse that came in on Friday night(I left out the link) which I didn't even see until last night after 6pm MT (Saturday evening). Of course, we know that I ignored it and didn't even have access to a computer until last night. Doesn't matter how many times he changes his story because there are screen shots....I've seen them, I copied and pasted from them.

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Around the Rumor Mill We Go!":

The fans have started a condolence book. Don't publish it. We don't want the stalker and haters to have it.

" ***** "

Publish this comment.

Reject this comment.

Moderate comments for this blog.

Posted by Anonymous to Clay's Equalizers at 11:34 PM


Pfffffffffft! Liars lie, scammers scam, stalkers stalk and they all found each other and are now being busted a little at a time. Bet they all carry the same stink when sweating heavily.

Truth Rules said...

I knew you'd have some colorful words for the jackass. Didn't dipshit know the link was posted on line on the News & Observer site?

Welcome back OhCrap, we missed you.

Oh Crap said...

Thanks for the welcome back, folks. Truth Rules, you know how assshit likes to take credit for everything? It's part of his delusion that he's a step above a turd and he hopes there just might be someone stupid enough to believe him. Not sure he's going to be happy about the credits he'll be getting s**n.

JP, You want stripes on that outfit?

Anonymous said...

Jack Shit is throwing spaghetti at the wall to see what sticks. He is up to his eyeballs in this scam and he's using a diversionary tactic of killing the messenger by pointed fingers at Chexxxy as the bad guy to cover his ass.

Anonymous said...

Stalker is simply pathetic. He has to fight a "war" with blue-haired old ladies because he's too chicken-shit to face anyone his own size - like a Liliputian.

Anonymous said...

Shitthead, It was posted on the CB too. and I highly doubt very many fans actually left messages. what a fucktard he is.

Oh Crap said...

Yeah, he fights a war with whom he perceives to be blue haired ladies. So many comments on 1 blog. As a matter of fact someone was copying and pasting from his blog...all those comments from people engaged in conversation. Thing is his blog showed 2 people on and 1 was the picture taker. Just one more bit of proof that he's a certifiable loon who stalks himself as well.

Anonymous said...

The funny thing about shitpile is that he is supposedly an ex-Green Beret with specialized training and he spends his days fighting 'blue-haired, old'ladies. And the 'old' ladies are winning.