Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Clay Nation Supports Joss Stone Charity

I was very impressed with Joss Stone the first time I saw and heard her belt out some jazz favorites when she was a young teen. Now she is 19 and follows the path of some of our favorite American Idols. Like Clay, she is desparate to do what she can to help those who need it. "A Little Bitty Tear Let Me Down" (Circa Burl Ives) when I saw this video. To those who can find charity in your hearts, please give to the Help Perez Foundation... and buy a Joss Stone CD to show your appreciation for her humanitarian efforts. Below is where you can view her most humble appeal (sniff, sniff*).

Help Perez Foundation

15 comments:

Truth Rules said...

Made my day!

Anonymous said...

This appeal made me tear up too, Oh Crap......






from laughing my ass off. Bwahaha!!! The girl is very clever and has guts. I think I'll go and buy her CD today.

Anonymous said...

I love Joss Stone! She's so talented and she's using her celebrity for a good cause. Perez is such scum.

Anonymous said...

Joss Stone is a better singer than Christina Aguilera. I love her!

Anonymous said...

Joss Stone is amazing! It's amazing watching Perez Hilton's career come to a hault. He is so over.

Anonymous said...

You think anymore celebrities with join in with Stone? That video is awesome.

Anonymous said...

Well, I finally stopped laughing long enough to compose this reply...maybe...that's the funniest thing I've seen in ages! Thanks so much for posting the link.

She's got guts and I like her!!! Bravo Joss!!!!

Anonymous said...

That video is brilliant!!! I love it. Can't stop watching it.

Anonymous said...

Check out Joss Stone's performance of Son of a Preacher Man by clicking my name. No wonder Aretha said that she was her favorite singer. She's really talented.

Anonymous said...

Joss is incredible.

Anonymous said...

Joss is the best singer of this generation for a woman. She has got a voice that is unique and really good.

Anonymous said...

You go Joss!! I've been a big fan of hers for years.

Anonymous said...

Her voice is amazing. So much soul and emotion.

Anonymous said...

The white girl cannot sing... I hate white people trying to copy our shit.. She cannot sang at all.

Oh Crap said...

Don't know who you are pretending to be Emach but Emach is Hispanic, I believe, and Joss sings a lot of Jazz and Pop. She also has a killer voice which is pleasing to the ear.