Monday, January 01, 2007

RINGING IN THE NEW YEAR

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE !!!!

2007 arrives with a promise of better things to come. You know how we're always thinking about how Clay will ever top something he's done and how we don't think we can love him anymore, yet he always manages to floor us with something new. I'm really excited about this new year.

I'm making this blog post short and sweet right now because a fan started something on another board and I thought it would be fun to carry over some of that humorous enthusiasm here. Please comment on a Resolution you'd like to see happen since Clay said this year would be a "FRESH START" (i.e. I hope to see the retirement of _____). I will add some of your witty and applicable comments on this front page so have at it. Let's see what the fans really want to see happen in the very near future.
~~~
Update 1/3/2007

This comment just in and I felt it should be answered followed by a question from me.

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "RINGING IN THE NEW YEAR":

OhCrap, is your name really *****?

ANSWER: No that isn't my name.

QUESTION: Is it true that Jody, the Stub Hub Stalker, gave you the list of AZ Clay fans so that you Kelly Clarkson and Ruben Studdard fans could harass us?

14 comments:

Truth Rules said...

In 2007 I want:


No more lies.

Cyberstalking, cyber terrorism and cyber bullying eliminated.

Celebrities given the same legal rights as private citizens.

Ethical journalism.

Hearts filled with love instead of hatred.

Morality to be the norm.

Peace for all

TheTruthExposed said...

Back to loving OMC with no crap would be refreshing.

We are just fans.

Anonymous said...

I want the BS to end and have Clay get the respect that he so deserves.

I want him to be happy!

Oh Crap said...

I can't resist:

In 2007 I want Clive's pants to fall down and when he bends over to pick them up someone will be there to jam the years first produced covers album up his butt.... A Thousand Different Ways.

WRU said...

I hope to see RCA and Clay part ways and Clay go with a more "in touch" record company.

Truth Rules said...

OhC ... OMG you are too funny.

Anonymous said...

In 2007, I want:

good health for all;

Clay to record songs like "Back for More", "Lover All Alone", and "Tears Run Dry";

Clay to tour in Toronto again!

Anonymous said...

I want the media to cover all the positive stuff Clay does. (Yeah, "delusional" does happen to be my middle name.)

I want Clay to release a kickass CD of all those great originals he & Jaymes were ready to go with.

On that note, I want whatevah OhC wants for Clive, cause I'm sure the one she posted only scratched the surface. Heh.

Anonymous said...

I would love to see Clay sign on with David Foster!!! OMG can you just imagine what that would do for him!!!

I don't think Mr. Foster will put up with the shit like RCA ignored

Anonymous said...

LOL OhCrap! Holy shit, I just fucking spit coke. That is the funniest thing ever. So true! LMAO!

Truth Rules said...

Got a new blog up.

Anonymous said...

In early 2007I would like to see BM PH JP TG RW and anyone else involed in this smear of Clay have ther peckers cut off and stuffed in their mouths!!

Anonymous said...

In early 2007I would like to see BM PH JP TG RW and anyone else involed in this smear of Clay have ther peckers cut off and stuffed in their mouths!!

7:23 AM
____________________________________
I'll go on step further on this one, first I want to get about 20 bottles of super glue, pour 4 bottles into each ones mouth, then shove their perckers in their mouths. Make them into the dickheads they already are for thr world to see.LMAO!

Anonymous said...

They would have to have pecker to cut it off and obviously these grown men, do not!