Saturday, January 13, 2007

IS IT WAR YET?

I think it's coming! "S**N!"

Again, I have to divert your attention to the Claymate911 Blog today as Nighthawk calls out some members of the 411 hate blog and the lazy media who have been so easily duped by a small band of escapees from various State Institutions. No, I am not Nighthawk and she is not me. I don't write that eloquently when I'm in a facing you down mode. I can't help throwing into the mix a few explatives... explitives...exple.... ah SHIT!

Anyway, because I'm not attempting to be eloquent I thought I'd enlighten those readers who go from here to there. You will see where Nighthawk shows posts made on that other blog filled with hate and deception by characters with screen names such as MPSLC and Percocet. Of course, you might not know who these players are so let me clue you in. MPSLC is more commonly known as "Mypeesmellslikecheerios" and "Woodle" from Soulful Ruben and Percocet is believed to be DirectorSandy who is a Moderator at Kelly Clarkson Express message board and "Tinfoilhat" at her Tinfoilhat hate blog and message board. The board is private now because this is where most of the plotting is done for new tabloid stories by those soul(less) gals and the rejects from the KCE.

Just thought you'd like to know. Oh! I did come across a copy of MPSLC's comment where she was trying to make others in her group believe that someone had made me stop my attacks on the lies. Perhaps you should lay off those meds because that was another lie you got caught in.

I heartily salute the new Claymate911 blog and I whole heartedly give 411 the One-Fingered salute. Pffffffffffft!

**Added 1/14: Looks like a Pro-Clay blog attack happening so here is another coming in under the wire www.marhaven.blogspot.com It's another MUST READ. Keep up the assault.**

In closing this blog about those who fabricate sleaze and those who report it, I leave you with my thoughts for today:

***Those who are listening and believing are too lazy to find the truth. Those who are hearing and not believing already know the truth. Those distorting the truth are dead inside so they hear nothing but the voices in their heads.***

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it. Show 411 for what they really are. BULLIES.

Truth Rules said...

You may not be eloquent but you sure are colorful. :)

"Just thought you'd like to know. Oh! I did come across a copy of MPSLC's comment where she was trying to make others in her group believe that someone had made me stop my attacks on the lies. Perhaps you should lay off those meds because that was another lie you got caught in."

Ditto. That goes for me too. No one has shut me up. It's just that the concerts and appearances were so much more fun to pay attention to than the lies.

Oh Crap said...

That about sums it up. Bullies or Clay, bullies or Clay? Tough choice when one is beautiful and strong and the other option is ugly and weak minded. I think I prefer the beautiful. Back to the clack.

marhaven said...

Love the nighthawk blog. Another one to check out -

www.marhaven.blogspot.com

Oh Crap said...

Good one, Mar, so I'm adding it to the front blog so people don't miss it.

Anonymous said...

How does one submit articles to sirlinksalot? These articles belong there!!!

Anonymous said...

MPSLC is definitely Woodle from the barely breathing Soulful Sistahs board. She is a total whack job who hides behind the wardrobe racks in the NYC theatre district. Completely insane, off her rocker, and a totally mean-spirited individual. A poison.

Director Sandy is an older-looking biddy from Ontario (possibly Ottawa), who wishes Kelly Clarkson was her granddaughter. She is also completely off her rocker and needs to hop back on. She should learn to knit herself a shawl instead of conducting online smear campaigns. Or have her family commit her to a home. Vindictive, psychopathic, a two-faced loon.

Oh Crap said...

Note to an Anonymous commenter: Noooo I don't want to put it through. It's been tried before so give it up. We all know who Groucho is and he most definitely is who we believe he is. That is a psycho middle-aged man with a foul mouth who needs to be committed.

WRU said...

Perez Hilton is going after Kelly Clarkson now, the man has no morals.

Oh Crap said...

Somebody should go after him; spill their guts to the legit media about who and what he is and how he parades around the internet pretending to be a well known celebrity for the purpose of creating a frenzy and a story that "HE" cracked.

Anonymous said...

Well, I much rather Perez go after Kelly and leave Clay alone.

We know Perez has no morals>

Anonymous said...

Why is ph going after Kelly?

Not that I follow her career particularly, but I'd hate to see her maligned the way he has maligned Clay.

Anonymous said...

always and forever said...
Why is ph going after Kelly?

Not that I follow her career particularly, but I'd hate to see her maligned the way he has maligned Clay.

8:26 PM

PH is an attack dog. It wouldn't surprise me if most of his money comes from acting as a tabloid "hit man." Perhaps Kelly C's handlers are utilizing his services as a warning to her to get back in line. Nothing about the record industry surprises me at this point.

Truth Rules said...

Kelly may be tiny but she's got spunk. She's seen what they've done to Clay and if she had them, her's would be titanium too. I can't think of the jerks name but when Kelly was on said jerks TV show he dissed Clay, she took jerko on and had him backing away.

She's had her own fights with RCA and she doesn't back down easily either. She will not allow them to intimidate her anymore than Clay has. It will be interesting to watch whether her publicist defends her or goes the "No Comment" route.

WRU said...

I like Kelly and have met her. She like Clay is not gay so I am not quite sure what the purpose of PH's assinine attacks, likely for publicity also.