Tuesday, January 16, 2007

EQUALIZERS TAKES A STAND !!!

It seems the unscrupulous Perez Hilton is now taking swipes at another innocent celebrity in the form of Kelly Clarkson. We will support her by not jumping on the bandwagon. In a recent article I just read this morning, PH says that he doesn't make accusations about someone's gender preference unless he knows them to be true. A year ago we uncovered exactly what he does and how he does it so all I can say about his "truth" is, "LIAR!"

Since he thinks with his asshole, he has no problem pulling this kind of shit out of it just to stir the turd in the punchbowl hoping it will make him enough money off the hits. Perhaps he has to do something in order to pay for the suits being filed against him...may they be successful in dropping him to his knees and not for the purpose of his pleasure.

PH, I don't know what your underlying REAL problem is, FOOL, other than self-loathing but why not just leave our celebrities alone and quit blackmailing them to make yourself seem important? You have undermined what the respectable half of the gay community is working toward and celebrities HATE you. Get it? There is nothing endearing about you, there is nothing redeemable about you and there is nothing about you that is likeable. Some celebrities tolerate/cater to you in order to keep from being blackmailed by the likes of you.

What someone is or isn't, what someone wants to be or not be, and what celebrities want the public to know about their private life is their shot to call, not yours. In my new unabridged dictionary the definition of "Outing" is "Blackmail". So who are you blackmailing at the GMA set or the ABC Network? It's the only way you would get a spot on that show because people Just Aren't That Into YOU! You poor pathetic loser in life.

We won't give you the hits that you were expecting from the Clay Nation. We will sit back and see how this pans out but we won't engage on YOUR cowpie of a site. If you thought we'd be there en masse to gloat, you are mistaken. We know that Kelly is innocent and straight just as we know that Clay is innocent and straight. You and those like you are a disease that nobody wants. Your crotch crickets sing so loudly that you can't think like an adult... make that like a human being with an ounce of integrity.

PH, FUCK YOU!
Technorati tags:


22 comments:

Oh Crap said...

I'm not so sure about being eloquent but by God those are my words and not words that someone else put in my mouth or my mind. Thank you for the thumbs up, Kit, and I hope that others will see that he is baiting both sides at an innocent person's expense. All for the sake of a buck.

There's a couple of comments to the previous blog that I need to bring over here because they are on this topic. BRB.

Oh Crap said...

These comments from the previous blog need to be here:

always and forever said...
Why is ph going after Kelly?

Not that I follow her career particularly, but I'd hate to see her maligned the way he has maligned Clay.

8:26 PM


Anonymous said...
always and forever said...
Why is ph going after Kelly?

Not that I follow her career particularly, but I'd hate to see her maligned the way he has maligned Clay.

8:26 PM

PH is an attack dog. It wouldn't surprise me if most of his money comes from acting as a tabloid "hit man." Perhaps Kelly C's handlers are utilizing his services as a warning to her to get back in line. Nothing about the record industry surprises me at this point.

11:46 PM


Truth Rules said...
Kelly may be tiny but she's got spunk. She's seen what they've done to Clay and if she had them, her's would be titanium too. I can't think of the jerks name but when Kelly was on said jerks TV show he dissed Clay, she took jerko on and had him backing away.

She's had her own fights with RCA and she doesn't back down easily either. She will not allow them to intimidate her anymore than Clay has. It will be interesting to watch whether her publicist defends her or goes the "No Comment" route.

7:30 AM


WRU-WRU-WRU said...
I like Kelly and have met her. She like Clay is not gay so I am not quite sure what the purpose of PH's assinine attacks, likely for publicity also.

8:21 AM

Truth Rules said...

I should know better than to read your writings while eating.

Here's some truth. Kelly is straight. Clay is straight.

Kelly doesn't deserve this crap anymore than Clay does.

Anonymous said...

OhCrap, my guess is that ph is expecting us to jump on the bandwagon, that's why the attack on Kelly. I believe that when we don't, there will be plenty of "help" for him from the other turd stirrrs, in our name, the same ones who wrote to DJ's and media, in our name. I don't go to the freak's site, so I hope someone will keep us informed.

Oh Crap said...

Sorry, Truth. Maybe Equalizers should market personal and keyboard bibs. All we need is a logo.

Can't use my exhusband's face because it's my avi.

Truth Rules said...

I was fine till I got to the crotch crickets. Then I lost it.

Anonymous said...

I refuse to give PH hits so I don't know exactly how he's spinning his trash, but I am glad to see your blog back up Kelly.

There is no way either one of them are anything but straight.

What is going on with this country that so many people flock to this kind of gossip?

1. People really enjoy it.

or

2. People have been brainwashed into thinking they enjoy it.

Tis a puzzlement.

Anonymous said...

Stopped reading PH a while ago but I did notice that hits on Clay blogs had gone down, way down. Now he's jumping on Kelly. Doesn't take a brain surgeon.............

Anonymous said...

Honest to God, I don't think I would want to piss Kelly off, my bet is she will smack you down, and ask questions later. God help her if she has to go through what OMC has. I wouldn't wish something like that on anyone other than...,....,....,and.... you get the idea!!!

Anonymous said...

ph must be desperate for hits to his evil blog.

Clay and Kelly are friends and I would hope that the majority of Clay's fans support that friendship.

Trying to bate Clay Aiken's fans to read there by dissing Kelly Clarkson ain't gonna work, ph; find another tree to pee at - preferably your own skanky leg.

Anonymous said...

The gossips and rags are "gay" out of control. The gay community should be outraged. The smut that is printed is unbelievable. God help us 10 yrs from now. I mean did you see PH on GMA. Fucking unreal.

Anonymous said...

I don't frequent PH's blog so I don't know exactly what was said, but I think I can read between the lines. I like Kelly just fine and she doesn't deserve this treatment anymore than Clay does. Keep up the great work!

WRU said...

OhC!

You need to get over your shyness, Damn girl;)

Kick ass and take names!

WRU said...

Crotch crickets or maybe he has too many hungry Colon Critters running in his ass!

Anonymous said...

i don't mind Kelly, but her fans turned me off a long time ago. One thing they will learn now is if you lay down with dogs, you get up with fleas. Or gnats.

Won't hop on the bandwagon, the girl and Clay are friends. And ah hates PH, and hope he fades away quickly.

WRU said...

They have pissed off a bunch of women which is a bad thing. I would hope all the anti-Clay haters now realize what kind of sleaze PH really is, if they did not before.

It's all about hits on his website. I read months ago he makes over $40,000 month just on advertisements but that could have been a misprint.

Anonymous said...

He might be making $40,000 a month as a hit man for AI. Why is he all over her case now, just as he was with Clay? Who did she piss off?

Truth Rules said...

I'm beginning to wonder if it's AI or just certain people connected with AI.

WRU said...

Remember RCA and AI are connected Truth.

Barry Manilow is RCA, Rod Stewart is RCA, remember last season.

The big deal about RCA/Jrecords getting first dibs.

Truth Rules said...

AI is using both Clay and Kelly to promote the show. To my thinking AI would not want their images damaged. The show loses all control once the tour is over.

That's where the record companies and 19M and 19R come in.

I'm just trying to make sense out of what seems to be a conflict or disconnect between who needs them to have a good image and who needs to tarnish their images.

Anonymous said...

Well you ladies are much better people than I. I can't STAND Kelly and I won't be defending her at all, (sadly I have a perverse thrill to see that kind of stuff about her,) But I would never go around the internet spreading stuff like that, that's where I draw the line. I think what goes around comes around. I really don't see Kelly as someone whose tough at all, she seems rather uneducated to be honest. Perhaps I'm just upset because she's ruining NASCAR for me...... i'm so pissed at that.

Clay could handle it but it hurt him, I hope Kelly can too.

Anonymous said...

I'm not a big fan of Kelly, but I do like some of her songs, and I like her because Clay likes her, and I AM a big fan of Clay. I could not conceive of trying to bring Kelly down just because I like Clay better. That mentality is completely warped, stupid and evil.