Monday, June 02, 2008

A New Dawn

Out of respect for Clay Aiken and the fandom, this blog will be launching itself in a new direction now instead of later, away from attention seekers who mean nothing to me, nothing to Clay and nothing to the fandom. There are some things that are just not important to me anymore as you may have noted from 4 months of NOT blogging. There is no magic wand to change bad people into good so I'll just delight in knowing that the bad will devour their young and themselves when starved.

I'm not sure if the blog name will change or if another name would be more appropriate. There are far more serious matters in this world and it's no longer my desire to focus on people who will eventually self-destruct. I can, however, follow a brave man's lead and make a difference by concentrating on matters that really count.

Thank you, Clay Aiken, for being who you are and not who others say you are and thank you to a fellow fan and friend for giving me that extra push to make the changes now that I wanted to make in the future with my blog. There are issues more worthy of people who care. I've wasted enough time trying to take out the garbage. I'm just not that into garbage anymore.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for taking this step....I wish more people would do the same. The attention seekers are nothing without attention. and the first step to stopping them, is to stop ourselves from giving them the attention they seek.

God Bless you for taking this stand. You can do more for Clay by blogging about the importance of Inclusion, and making a difference...his one true goal when he stepped onto the Stage at AI

Anonymous said...

Bravo!!

We will never stop the liars and haters in this world, hell bent on trashing others because their sad little lives aren't exciting enough..they've had enough of my attention and I find that in their quest to harm others, they are indeed harming me too..

Enough with the crap they spread. Wont waste another moment on them.

Wonderful blog. Clay makes a difference in this world..and so are you by showing us a "new Dawn"..

Thank you for caring enough to blog...

Anonymous said...

Nice! Following Clay's lead is a worthy goal imo.

Anonymous said...

After watching a sendspace of CFI
I'd say he's done. Now on to more important stuff.

Oh Crap said...

I only watched the first CFI video that someone set to Dualing Banjos. He looked like he has only a few months left.

Anonymous said...

You go girl, That's why I haven't been to any boards for about 6 months now...so sick of the crap, Clay has a life and so do I...onward we go!!!

nzclaynz said...

Nicely said OhC!!

I think it's long past due giving these attention seekers what they want; and focusing on the man we all love.

We all wish they'd stop, but it appears they're not gonna anytime soon - so if everyone would just ignore them, then they'll only have their pitiful selves to talk to. Suits me. :O)

WRU said...

Great idea Oh Crap!

Clay is a wonderful guy who is now becoming a Dad and good luck to him and Jaymes parenthood.
He will be great.

Anonymous said...

I very much agree that ignoring the idiots cuts them off at the knees, and I'm all for that!

Well done, Ohcrap!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing this. The gerbil wheel just gets tiresome. But positive thoughts and actions have so much more to add to the world.

Anonymous said...

Do you still support him Ohcrap?

Oh Crap said...

I do support him. You can take it to the bank.

Anonymous said...

I miss your blogs about Clay!!!

Oh Crap said...

Thank you for saying that. With all the twists and turns over the last few months you'd think I would have blogged by now but I've been eyeball high in work. As much as I love Clay Aiken sometimes I just have to say, "What the fuck!" and do something responsible.....which only took me 5 years.