Monday, November 19, 2007

"Lighthearted Lexicon"

Ok, so I used to read "Readers Digest" a lot when, as a youngster, my father would leave his books on the coffee table for me to read. I love reading, by the way. Akay, akay! Some friends and I are reading this murder mystery and really getting into the story with all its plots, subplots, and the entwinement of all the players; convolution extraordinaire, right? I start to giggle as I'm having flashbacks of being more interested in reading all the "Lighthearted Lexicons" at the end of each story. We don't know how this story is going to end yet but I do have my own funny to add when we do.

*Simple Mathematics:

Some people calculate their resources and use them to do as much good in this world as they can and hope that someday someone will remember that they tried. Some people make sure that the only memory you'll have of them is the radius and circumference of their assholes.

13 comments:

Truth Rules said...

Love your math. Priceless.

Anonymous said...

The accountant in me loves your math, too. Great blog!

kielbasa said...

Sadly, there are those who simply cannot "do the math."

Great blog.

Anonymous said...

I don't have a clue what your talking about but I concur...hee hee!!!Oh, I mean the asshole part.
I got here as fast as when I see
"HE BLOGED".. no really.

Anonymous said...

Oh Crap did my comment get through

Anonymous said...

"Some people make sure that the only memory you'll have of them is the radius and circumference of their assholes."

And the bigger the asshole, the noisier (and stinkier) the farts!

Oh Crap said...

Sorry, Billie. I was reading the murder mystery.

Anonymous said...

I love that kind of math!

Ya know yer my favoritist descriptive adjective girl. You've taught me that sometimes no other words suffice. And, I thank you for that.

So, I was rather taken aback when you used the word "resources", rather than "ASSets".

Anonymous said...

It may take more than one compass
to measure that big asshole.

Anonymous said...

All Is Well said...
It may take more than one compass
to measure that big asshole.

12:37 AM

It's the only thing that can ever be said is big about that ASSHOLE.

Anonymous said...

I would like to thank Truth Rules for "outing" Chexxy's Diaper as one of the usual suspects.

CD is going to look great in an orange jumpsuit one of these days.

Oh Crap said...

Yep! That was a good catch.

Anonymous said...

CD's nickname is Skanky. If you knew her, you'd know why.

For her to pass herself off as a man is as ridiculous as MPSLC saying she isn't woodle.